CANDLELIGHT DINNER w/ Chef Shawn Hubbell
- 2 Cups Orzo Pasta
- 2 TBSP Truffle oil
- 4 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups mixed mushrooms (shitakes, oyster, crimini)
- 2 lemons zested
- 1 TBSP Fresh Thyme
- 1 Cup loosely packed Arugula
- 2 TBSP Chopped Chives
- ½ Cup shaved Parmigianno Regianno Cheese
- ½ oz. Brotherhood Chardonnay
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Pre heat grill to HIGH. In a large bowl, mix 2 TBSP of olive oil with the mushrooms.
Cut mushrooms into bite sized pieces and mix with truffle oil, remaining oil and Thyme.
Cook orzo in boiling water, until aldente. Drain Pasta.
Pour over mushroom mixture and rinse well with remaining ingredients.
Top with cheese, salt and pepper to taste and serve.