- 2/3 cup white peach puree
- 1 teaspoon raspberry puree
- 1 bottle chilled Blanc de Blancs
Place 1 ½ tablespoons peach puree in the bottom of a flute glass and add 2-3 drops of the raspberry puree. Add sparkling wine and serve.
- 5 oz. Brotherhood Dry Riesling
- 4 honeydew melon balls
Muddle (mash) 2 melon balls, add to glass with ice, pour Dry Riesling and serve with 2 melon balls on top. For a party, soak muddled melon balls overnight in Riesling.
IN THE SACK
- 3 oz. Brotherhood Cream Sherry
- 2 oz. apricot nectar
- 3 oz. orange juice
- ½ oz. lemon juice
Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well and strain into a highball glass.
- Brotherhood Carpe Diem Spumante
- 1 sugar cube
- A dash of Angostura Bitters
Soak sugar cube in a few dashes of Angostura Bitters and place in the bottom of a tall champagne flute. Fill slowly with Carpe Diem Spumante. Garnish with a lemon twist.
- 4 oz. Brotherhood Riesling
- 8 small fresh sage leaves
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- ½ slice of lemon
Rip up sage and muddle with syrup and lemon. Shake Riesling with ice and strain into martini glass. Garnish with edible flower.